DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: It matters not.

DiViNE EViL

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It matters not.

I would have been convinced by my own necessity to post every month, but for what purpose anyway. I could have, for I had opinions which I might have wanted to share, but I guess they were either too controversial for my own liking or I couldn't be bothered. Knowing myself, probably the latter.

In any case, not having the desire to post anything is a good thing in my own right. Only negative feelings would be expressed through words in a way to channel them out. I would gladly revel in positive emotions, so much so that posting becomes inconsequential.

For now, I have to enjoy the moment, as I have finally reached the end of this phase. When stability is uncertain, when unexpected factors appear, when I have to redefine my path on the fly. But that is for another year. In a sense, it's a nostalgic feeling coming from the future, when it all ends. Until then, I shall attempt to relive all my wildest, most impossible dreams.

If only I could stay here forever.
JLam posted this at 17:04

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>