DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Third Year Running.

DiViNE EViL

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Third Year Running.

The previous post was so strong, that when I opened it, I had an Internet Explorer error! Anyway, It has been two years since I have begun, and we shall track the developments...
Post Number: 92

If you do realise, there is nothing much I can add or change. It will make the declaration too long. For that, I shall include, in future, other sources of EViL.

Original posted on: Sunday, July 10, 2005
Version 2: Thursday, July 20, 2006
Version 3: Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Evening.

I am JLam, also known as Nevilinity, Finoq, Navalev, Holeyhell...the list goes on. You will never know what is behind the mask of names.

I live in a world full of EViL. People who do not understand the virtue of patience, humility, creativity, unselfishness, optimism, flexibility and the ability to tolerate anger. These are common weaknesses of what we call intelligent beings who dominate the Earth. If only people would realize the key to all kindness is forgiveness. Nobody can understand why people act like people, how stubborn characteristics change their acts, other's decisions, and the future, why people do not realize the joy of life. Life is to be enjoyed, because you will never know what lies after. Nobody knows if your knowledge carries over to your afterlife because it won't affect it. Nobody can prove there's a God, Heaven or Hell. Nobody can control the darkness of people, the anticipation of the next public enemy to emerge. Nobody can predict how the fairness of judgement and luck can fall upon people and change their character, lives, and future for others, for better or worse.

Such is the power of DiViNE EViL.

Oh yeah and tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Not that I think it's special in any way, but I would like to place it under 'Random', if I didn't forget what number of Randomness the counter is at now.
JLam posted this at 23:11

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>