DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Power of Emotion

DiViNE EViL

Monday, January 07, 2013

Power of Emotion

Though I never really intended to, too many things have made me yearn for the need to release this culmination of emotions. The mixture of desire, satisfaction, tranquility and ambition is an unusual combination. I don't know what is going to happen but there are clear goals in mind. Of course, in my history there were so many times the aim was spread out in front of me and I haven't been able to simply just work towards them. But now I have been straightened; my compass has aligned with my interests and I feel that something special can happen.

For how long this drive can keep me, I don't really know. But at least I have shown myself that it is possible, under a certain propelling desire, to fabricate the essence of success that I have imagined. Whether physical or emotional, this is but a small issue to others but is a self-battle in which I consider victorious. And it brings me back to my roots, my source of inspiration, and to believe not what others say, and not following what others do; it is to create the uniqueness of what I love. There is bound to be someone out there who appreciates my work for whatever it is. It may not seem conventional but this might be a trend, a niche, waiting for someone to exploit. And not because I am afraid there isn't a large audience for it will I not be a pioneer. The market is already out there. They just don't have a clear-cut supplier.

And although this won't be shared from my own mouth just yet, I will view this as the source of energy for my future endeavors. With any help, be it just one person, I will deem it as enough support for a chance of a breakthrough. There are so many things I need to do, just waiting to be done. I have to do it.

May my resolutions finally come true.
JLam posted this at 02:58

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>