DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: An Undesired Revelation

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, January 27, 2013

An Undesired Revelation

It's going to end too early either way. It seems like this week will be the last I will have to savour our friendship. And only through the conclusion of this uncertainty will I know whether we will be closer or farther in the future. I certainly hope it won't be the latter, but as the situation dictates it will add another layer of unpredictability and unknowingness.

I didn't plan for it to reach this stage so early, and having about to do so might have reduced our chances of company. But whether out of curiosity, naivete, or just austere desire, the unveiling seems inevitable. And I think you might have unexpectedly been thrown into the fray as well.

Of course, it might just be the fact that I have been thinking too much, a debilitating aspect that I know of myself. But these thoughts rob me of my concentration and slumber; a mystery that I want resolved and unresolved at the same time. There is a chance that it might all turn out well, but every other response seems to be unimaginable.

Consider it experience gained on my part either way. In truth, the introvertive pessimism in me is still ever-present, just a miniscule facet of my life I haven't divulged yet. My biggest concern will be the adversity this would have on our initial goals. Hopefully, whatever this may result in, we will still ultimately succeed...separately.

Now let judgment reign.
JLam posted this at 11:21

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>