DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Back to old ways.

DiViNE EViL

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Back to old ways.

So I'm going to take lessons from my old piano teacher again. This time the purpose is to apply for something more difficult than obtaining a diploma. To me this seems impossible. Unfortunately the persistence of my father means I have to at least attempt this. Now that my mini break from work is coming, it is time I have actually done something to consolidate my interests.

It is alright if you do not appreciate my work because it is for a different audience, but please don't say that I'm wasting my time. I am learning, however not related to anything directly, but this knowledge is useful is some ways that you would never expect. Support my back and I will grant you respect in return, though everybody starts with a decent amount of respect from me. I carry no prejudices. The only way I would, is for you to lose my respect, time and time again.

But now, it's back to the old days for me. Sticking with the same piano teacher since I was just Grade 2. It's thanks to her that I have such a wonderful skill to exhibit (though I'm just not a performer). If I succeed in this next manoeuver, I owe my life to her...

The idea of music has purified me once again.
JLam posted this at 18:32

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>