DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Interesting.

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Interesting.

In these few months, instead of playing games, creating them are pretty fun. Especially when you will know people who appreciate them. I created a map for Warcraft III, Shadowraze Wars, early last year but it was full of bugs. A month or two back I dug it out again and improved on it. Taking suggestions from testers who didn't mind the bugs, I made this to be a stable decent minigame map. It's not that difficult really: learn to use the basic triggers in the editor, then search how to use functions on various websites. It was tiring sometimes but worth the effort. Note: Shadowraze Wars v1.8 is not created by me

Then I created several notecharts for the now-defunct O2jam, but its O2mania emulator is useful. By incorporating DJ max songs into the emulator, I constructed several notecharts (some are just for visuals, and probably impossible to play). Even though this hasn't spread yet, the important thing is that I satisfy my own goal of accomplishing the full rhythm and beat of the song.

In these weeks to come, I might just continue on this. It's amazing you can do all this all at home using one machine. But soon things have to move on. Next year shall be crucial yet again. Then I won't stop you all asking me where I'm going after my National Service. It has to be decided then.

The future is yet to arrive.
JLam posted this at 20:36

1 Comments:

Good luck.
Anonymous DailyNeeded, at 19 October 2009 at 02:51  

Add a comment

>