DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: I touched my piano again.

DiViNE EViL

Monday, October 19, 2009

I touched my piano again.

It was blissful. End of story.

Okay maybe not the end, but the touch and the feel of playing those pieces I should have accomplished few years back, have transported my mind and mental being into the past, the glorious days where I contemplated those pieces with ethereal sophistication. I sadly look at my position today and thought what it might have been, again. Facebook also added this nostalgic feeling of my solitary past and the unfortunate introvertic character I have always wanted to shrug off.

Now I have requests from people I know who are extremely close, and people I don't know at all. People requesting me to create notecharts for a certain song. People requesting me to make additions and changes to my Warcraft map. Relatives requesting me to perform more popular music on piano. And myself requesting the power to do it all, and to play a decent La Campanella one of days. But I like what I'm doing. This requirement to keep those people happy, to fulfil both their requests and mine simultaneously, grants us the enjoyment that we need, despite not being a job worthy of income.

But that's what makes your life.
JLam posted this at 18:41

3 Comments:

Thanks, you're so kind to inform us that's hacked map.
Anonymous DN, at 20 October 2009 at 01:55  
It's for myself too. It's not nice having people complaining about hacks in your map when you apparently didn't put any.
Blogger JLam, at 20 October 2009 at 19:36  
Hey can you tell me what were the hack commands?

I just want to try because my friends are playing hacked version.

But I don't know the commands :(
Blogger SinnerSynx, at 21 October 2009 at 03:32  

Add a comment

>