DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Five consecutive meals of...

DiViNE EViL

Monday, August 10, 2009

Five consecutive meals of...

Fast Food. Isn't good. Isn't healthy. But well, in 'dire' circumstances, fast is as fast gets.

Friday dinner: Pizza Hut (technically like 1/4 of a pizza)
Saturday Breakfast: Bacon (okay this doesn't count)
Saturday Lunch: Pizzas + Sausage
Saturday Dinner: Burger King
Sunday Breakfast: McDonalds
Sunday Lunch/'snack': Burger King yet again
Sunday Dinner: KFC

Oh wait...that's more than five. Good thing I had porridge this morning, I was farting the smell of fastfood last night. The sight of this schedule is...undoing me.

I heard some days ago Facebook and Twitter went down for a while and many people got 'isolated'. I do think that this constant desperate longing of people nowadays to share whatever they are thinking of or doing is pretty ridiculous. Like, do you really have to tell people that what you're thinking of even though that's what you do every day? There's a reason why an unimaginative mind like mine can only update his blog on average twice per month. It's because unless something exceptionally extravagant happens, talking about it on the internet is not the first thing that comes to my mind. Heck, even if something that doesn't happen everyday occurs, it usually happens when I'm far far away from a computer. Even when I'm using the computer, blogging isn't the first thing which could come into my mind.

Well, I've run out of ideas again. Looks like this place is really going to the dumps.

Interact more.
JLam posted this at 18:42

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>