DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Cut the laziness

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cut the laziness

So now is the time that all levels have been stepped up. At work, a sudden increase in responsibility has seen me falter slightly, albeit with luck that I am given chances.

Additionally, I am finally getting into my stride by attempting teaching. I guess it didn't go too bad, though two hours straight kind of exhausted me...

I still have to improve my 'public relations', especially like meeting new people. I take way to long to assimilate into the character of others. I tend to scrutinize them too much before opening up, because of the lack of initiative.

Assessing of weaknesses...reducing their liability. Hopefully this turns out well.

Success would arrive at last.
JLam posted this at 20:52

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>