DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Hopeful Prospect

DiViNE EViL

Friday, January 30, 2009

Hopeful Prospect

I just had a two week course supposedly about learning the basics of being a storeman. Actually, I felt that I learnt less there compared to the week idling around the storeroom before the course itself.

Much of the course seemed ill-prepared, anyway. Most of the time only one instructor was available, and when he wanted to show us certain radio sets and stuff the only one group of the class, which was split into five or six groups, could go to the other room. This was rather tiresome for both the instructor and the trainees as the instructor had to explain the same thing numerous times and the trainees had to wait and do nothing for large periods of time. However, it was rather less stressful and boring as at least there were more people to mingle about.

Nothing much to discuss anyway, as life is still going as monotonous as ever. Even the piano can't really hype up the time that I can spend at home. Other than the futile attempts to perfect La Campanella, I have attempted that wretched Hungarian Rhapsody No.2. I could say I can barely play the second half of the piece, as there are a multitude of jumps that make La Campanella seem like a tireless piece.

However, there might at least be better prospects regarding my future in camp. For some reason I can't really put it in words, but let's just hope there is more meaning to it. At least, I think, I will be able to pick up a few skills that will prove useful when I am exposed to the outside world.

Ah, the outside world. The unprofessionalism that I detect surprises me. But that is for another time.

Tranquility is beckoning.
JLam posted this at 21:34

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>