DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Return of the CTRL bug

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Return of the CTRL bug

I haven't touched my laptop for a long time. Not like I really have anything much to do with it anyway, and the control button bug has returned to bug me. Well, I do admit that I was really kind of lazy the past week, in which I have been doing absolutely nothing even though I'm serving National Service (NS). Apparently my seniors are all taking leave during this period of time and there was no meaning to report to an empty unit.

Well, without needing to attend school next year, I certainly feel that something is missing. Like doing homework, perhaps. I do feel I'm going to miss some things during these two years, like getting cut off from the world for a while. However, due to my circumstances, it could be a good opportunity to learn something extra.

As a result of the recent events, this December seemed to pass extremely quick for me. My birthday felt like a normal day, as did Christmas Day. There are still many things I need to do, or want to do...but before I will fully realise it, I will be two years older.

So good luck to me and my tolerance for boredom. I will need it.
JLam posted this at 15:12

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>