DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Failure to detect success

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Failure to detect success

Good Evening.

The day is tomorrow.

For my 'O' level examinations, even though I had done fairly badly for my secondary school results, I felt pretty confident when taking the examinations because I knew I had the ability. Now though, I feel that my luck is running out.

Nobody comes here anymore...and I don't think I would like anyone to for the time being. For when I am released, the pain is still bleached into the black background of this wall. This, I believe, is meant for myself to remember my own pain in future. As for the future, you will probably no longer see posts like this.

Bleakness fills the void under the cranium. I also have to prevent being distracted from my not-so-approved-attitude of my sister. No time to elaborate on that at this instant.

Defect into the darkness and exhume its power.

The last resort to revive the power of DiViNE EViL which will haunt me again.
JLam posted this at 23:15

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>