DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Chemical Sucker Punch

DiViNE EViL

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chemical Sucker Punch

I thought we all saw it coming, but we didn't predict it to be this bad.

Yes, I am lamenting over papers that have been over for more than a week now, but after returning to my slackish mood and reluctance to post I decided to refresh this place a little bit. The Chemistry Papers 2 and 3 were simple, or supposedly 'A-level' standard. But the Paper 1 was outright jagged, to kill us. Not to mention panicking over 40 not-so-simple questions in 1 hour made us frantically bring in the dice for multiple choice. Now that's over I would like to forget about the whole ordeal.

The day after my last paper I went to VCH with my piano teacher to watch the imbaguy Adam Gyorgy (think I may have mentioned him in my posts before). There were many things I learnt, and the first was than 'Gyorgy' was pronounced 'Gerj' or something similar. Second was that he was a big guy with really big hands. Third I learnt that he is an imbaguy on the piano - wait I already knew that so that doesn't qualify as 'learning'. He played many well-known pieces, many from his usual repetoire. Naturally Tay Yi went there specially for his La Campanella. Something weird was that he didn't speak throughout the concert, which lasted slightly more than one hour without intervals. At first I thought he couldn't speak English but he did when I went to get his autograph >_>. I shook his imbahand and had a poster with his signature on it lol. Yes it's not usual for me to do this but I think I'm only into pianists or musicians.

After that day I did nearly nothing at home everyday and lay to rot. Somehow I don't feel rottish although a bit of boredom is starting to creep in. Not that it will stay like this for long though, my enlistment date is less than a month away.

And very soon, sometime later, after this place will be clogged with dust, shall there be a revelation: the EViLness did linger around after all.
JLam posted this at 17:43

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>