DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Month of EViL

DiViNE EViL

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Month of EViL

And so it has arrived. In the first day of the month, I was greeted by a supposedly week-long break. With the preliminary examinations right after, there was no break for us students. It has just been endless working on my sciences. Yes, sciences. Time is running so short that Mathematics, which I do not include as a Science, will temporarily be neglected. How unfortunate.

And I have been greeted by my run-down laptop this month with the return of the Control Bug. It disappeared for a while, but now it is back, stronger, bigger, and much more annoying. Even after I had logged in, the circles closed upon the cursor at a frequency of like over 9000 Hz. If you didn't know, you could activate a function in the mouse section of the control panel and make a circle appear around the cursor whenever you press the control button. Its purpose is apparently to find your cursor if you lost it. To me though, it is to alert me when the Control Bug strikes. And today, just after I typed the password, the arrow was swarmed by circles. Curing the bug brought it back in five seconds. It has been annoying me so much now that I am just going to stop typing soon. If not for the warnings to ensure that I don't really want to navigate away from the typing page, I would have lost this post about twenty times (+/- unwanted exaggeration).

Even with me doing nearly nothing but studying, I somehow feel that there is something I'm not doing right. Of course I can't talk about something that I don't know I don't know, if you got what that meant, but perhaps it is the feeling that I am not that stressed yet, at the time when I was going for the 'O' level examinations. Perhaps, just perhaps, there is still one barrier before I see the truth, which is the preliminary examinations results...which I still dread.

Let this time be over quickly and successfully, and I hope it shall do so without much of my conscience.
JLam posted this at 12:28

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>