DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Vertigo

DiViNE EViL

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Vertigo

Apparently, I now know what kind of symptoms I'm having. It is most probably an infection of the inner ear (don't ask me how I got it) which causes this Vertigo (Dictionary.com) (Wikipedia).

Since the vertigo worsened, I will probably be going back to the doctor to request a full diagnosis of the exact problem (with my inner ear). Let us hope then, that I will experience a speedy recovery back to normal.

Apparently there is also bad news from school. Examinations results, of course...they've raised it a notch again. Means our grades go lower a notch. Considering actually, how I felt so-so for the papers, but screwed them up in the wake of lack of time, I'm hoping luck can save me.

Can it forever...
JLam posted this at 10:30

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>