DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Two Hour Limit

DiViNE EViL

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Two Hour Limit

Finally there was one day where I passed without guilt of not studying enough. Unfortunately, a mock mathematics test deemed that the information still needed time to set in. Time is not what I have.

It also seems like I cannot do many things continuously for more than two hours. Near the two hour mark, my concentration will suddenly decrease by over 50%. This includes studying, playing piano, gaming, afternoon napping...although I usually insist to sleep only 45 minutes, I still usually automatically wake up half an hour later.

Now I will need to direct my concentration back to studying. I could cover many topics in that single day, but it was exhaustive and that cramming of so much information into my head might leave some important points out. Not to mention I have to do probably more for Physics and Chemistry since those require some memorisation of descriptions, though frankly I'm better at explanations than calculations. And I would prefer to do those.

Even training on piano requires time, albeit a more obvious visual progression. Really, I don't know if I'm learning anything right. I'm just doing as I am told. Like what I read from the Binomial Distribution notes. I don't get the introduction, I don't get how it's actually used, but I'm forced to know how to calculate what I'm given using the examples.

Some things may be useful, in the most tiny of situations...but if you have no interest in it, you may never realise this situation even though it is right in front of you.

Usefulness depends on your Interest.
JLam posted this at 14:42

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>