DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: This Time

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, June 22, 2008

This Time

Again, I gain the will to study just before examinations, as everyone does. It is not the will to study, actually. It is obviously the panic of not knowing enough to barely pass the examinations...what a bunch of crap.

I'm not into Facebook kind of things, but I did kind of overwhelmed when I opened my e-mail inbox and found forty new friend requests from a five-day Facebook account, and most of them were my secondary school friends, at the time, was less open (even now I am still low-profiled).

Well I hope I can carry this studying momentum until the end of the year. When I'm bored, I dig around the sty of paper trash and whatever not and will begin to read some crap (except Time Magazines), and that will probably waste a quarter of my day.

And don't ever play Monopoly in the night. I'm still having sleeping disorder aftereffects.

Strangely I do not feel the power of DiViNE EViL now. As we all know, it peaks in the month of September, but it's probably receiving all my unworthy results that will drive the panic and stress.

Ah, I need more control.
JLam posted this at 21:19

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>