DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Projection

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Projection

Alright, so a presentation is coming up. Eh, what's this..? I was never good at presenting...I have a naturally soft voice, and this doesn't seem good at all. Even when I'm practically shouting in front of a classroom somebody at the back can't hear me. The only way is to holler...but this makes my voice sound different...

As a thought, yes, my speech isn't very good. Though it's better than what I can do physically. And my actions (non-aggressive) are better than my speech. And my words better than my actions. Therefore, you can't really tell my whole character from what I type here.

Funny, isn't it, there are so many mediums of communication, but each have their own advantages...

Time is a mysterious happening...it's constant, but you never feel it that way. It's already October...the peak of the power of DiViNE EViL is over...but never let your guard down. It can strike while you are unaware, but it hurts more when you are prepared for it...fight to the end...

Never fall...to the power of DiViNE EViL.
JLam posted this at 22:09

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>