DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Interruption.

DiViNE EViL

Monday, November 12, 2007

Interruption.

My connection has been interrupted. Internet connection, I mean.

It was last saturday that my father removed two computers from our midst...well, in short-term. He installed something into the desktop that made it start up twice as long, and unable to open any program or anything related to the internet (even the browser). It seems that the installation overloaded the RAM (that's what my father said, I'm not that hardware savvy). Then he wanted to move the laptop to the living room where he could record music from the record player (the one that plays the big black 'discs', I forgot the specific term for it). Therefore we were cut from the internet altogether! In order to control this situation I had to, well, bring the laptop back into the room within the wireless range to...like type here and make a post (there are many more important things to attend to).

However, amongst all these short-term problems, one thing is clear; I have passed this year. The power of DiViNE EViL, hopefully, will return into its slumber for now. What I have to do, and I don't know if I can, is to prepare for its return, more powerful and uncontrollable, the next year. After all, an examination is due. A major examination.

A damn examination.
JLam posted this at 09:53

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>