Sunday, September 16, 2007
I will START ANEW
And so, I will delve on others' blogs (though there aren't many, but I am one by myself) and I will dig out Tay Yi's constant thirst for weird surveys. Now here is one I took from him:
(not the most recent one)
Surveys for the bored (wtf no underline function? Or I just suck)
1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
That seriously sounded wrong. If you don't know, see http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=76221&st=0. Actually, the quote goes: "It was a fabulous day and Sven woke up with a smile on his face. He picked up his big nasty sword and sold it for a 'cute' pair of really tight pants. He then walked to the main camp and bought himself a head dress and stormed the battle field with no weapon, just pure heart. Pudge saw this and was like, 'WTF, Sven is gay!?' he reported this to the Lich king. The lich king stared into Pudges soul, ripped out his spine, and ate it. Naix saw this and was so overcome with confusion that he exploded. This explosion caused clinks to smile, not just any smile, a smile that could kill you in your sleep."
And that is why you should never wake up with a smile on your face. I never do.
2. When was the last time you met someone new?
When they were born
3. When did you last eat pizza?
3-4 Weeks ago I think
4. Do you drink beer?
5. Do you wash your own clothes?
6. Are you any good at poker?
N--oh. Of course, this might have something to do with luck.
7. What do you want more than anything?
Pwn everyone in studies without studying
8. Are you tired?
When I face my physics notes
9. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
My mattress, I guess. I can't sleep without my mattress...
10. Pepsi or Coke?
Better question would be 7-up or Sprite, but since you didn't ask that, I won't answer that either.
11. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Of course, it is situational.
12. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
No and no again.
13. Taco Bell or McDonald's?
Better question would be Burger King or KFC, but since you didn't ask that, I won't answer that either.
14. Are you restless?
I guess so...none of my moves include rest (Pokemon reference)
15. Is your computer desktop or a laptop?
My computer is below my desk, so it's a desklow.
16. How many friendster views do you have?
I think 3 was the record.
17. Want to be a prince/princess?
If it means I can pwn people in their studies without studying then yes whatever.
18. Do you believe dreams come true?
If I dreamt beliefs came true.
19. Last song you heard?
Either some Azure Dreams soundtrack or Astral (DM Ashura)
20. Do you like Batman?
So I herd u liek Zubatz.? (you do NOT want to know what's the story behind this)
21. Who is in the room with you?
My sister. No one else. Confirmed.
22. what r u wearin on ur foot?
23. What was the last thing you ate?
I think it was a fish.
24. What were you doing before this?
Doing Project Work to no progress
25. What is the closest item near youthat is blue?
I think it's a hole puncher no wait. It's the chair I'm sitting on
26. In your opinion what is theweirdest thing listed ongoofysicons.com?
"the name of the site itself"-Agree with Tay Yi on this one
27. What instant messaging service doyou use?
Windows Live Messenger, I think I didn't have much choice.
28. what is ur fav website?
I think it's this.
29. Whose house were you at???
"mine. eh no, my dad's house."-What Tay Yi said
30. What do you wear more, jeans orsweatpants?
My fashion knowledge sucks so I'll just say long pants that look plain and are comfortable.
31. What is the last movie you watched?
Oh that's tough. Let's say...I forgot.
32. What do you currently hear rightnow?
Me rocking my chair for fun (and it makes squeaky noises)
33. When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
That was part of my school uniform, so it was more than 9 months ago.
34. Where's your favorite place to be?
35. Where do you sleep?
36. Where do you shop the most?
Kinokuniya Stationery Section.
37. Where did you get the shirt you'rewearing?
PJC Orientation 1 Shirt!!
38. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets?
Better question would be Playing or Watching Tennis, but since you didn't ask that, I won't answer that either.
39. Where was your default pic taken?
40. Why did you pick your background?
Because it looks nice..?
41. Are you happy with where you are?
Yes because I'm HOME
42. Do you believe love at first sight?
43. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Well, if you say believe, then I guess yes...
44. Do you believe that you can change someone?
Oo yes. See what the power of DiViNE EViL can do.
45. What are you going to do after you do this survey?
My Project Work....dang it has been delayed for over an hour.
1. Would you marry for money?
2.Have you had braces?
3.Could you live without a computer?
If everybody else didn't too, then yes.
4.If you could live in any past time,Nah Im happy with the timezone i am in right nowand I can't play Secret fast enough (with hasty keys) togo back in time. Damn.
I think I (or Tay Yi) screwed up copying this question. Yes this is his answer anyway.
5.Do you drink enough water?
I've got to say, No.
6.Do you wear shoes in the house ortake 'em off?.
Take them off!
7.What are your favorite fruits?
Apple and apple only
8.What is your favorite place to visit?
Home? Or maybe school now.
9.Are you photogenic?
Absolutely not. I got more pictures of thick trees than myself.
10.Do you dream in color or black and white?
I've got 3 letters for this question..: LOL
11.Why do you take survey??
Because I'm bored with Project Work
12.Do you drink alcohol?
All those Carbons and Hydrogens and Oxygens...I don't think so.
13.What is the most beautiful language?
Fefnic, although I don't understand that. (and neither will you)
14.Do you like being kissed when youare asleep?
Well, how would I know.
15.WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset?
WHAT I like MOST: My LIFE. Otherwise, I prefer (use this word, dumass question) sunset. (don't have to wake up early)
16.Do you want to live until you're 100yrs old?
That is situational, again.
19.When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off?
Watch movies at home? That's a joke.
20.Do you believe in magic?
In a game yes.
22.Do you like to watch cartoons?
Hm I guess if you fed me some then I will.
23.At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
"The moment I heard about it."- Tay Yi
24.Do you write poems?
25.Do you snore?
A whole darn lot. Not good to have a perma-stuck nose.
26.You sleep more on your back,front,or sides?
Sides, but will eventually be on my back which triggers more snoring
27.Would you rather have a poodle or arottweiler?
Better question would be Mutton or Chicken, but since you didn't ask that, I won't answer that either.
28.Are you basically a happy person?
I think I'm an advanced happy person
29.Are you tired?
I'm not facing physics notes now.
30.Did you drink anything with caffeine?
32.How many land line/cellphones do you have in your house?
OVER 9000!!!**@$* Anyway, I think about 10?
33.Do you get along with your parents?
34.Do u smoke?
No in teh face.
35.Do you have a kitty?
36.Have you ever had a birthday party?
I think this is the first 3-No-s in a row, so you can imagine the questions...yeah
37.What do you do when you're sad?
Share sorrows on a forum...I guess. I've not been that sad before.
38. What do you need most now?
Time. Lots of it
39.What song are you listening to now?
If I were, then it'd perhaps be Astral (DM Ashura).
Phew. Now that's done. (Some questions are missing don't ask me why).
Anyway, got to do my Project Work. So...I hope it will be different now! And that I can do KINEMATTIICS!!!!