DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Half Month

DiViNE EViL

Monday, September 03, 2007

Half Month

It has been another half a month...and half is left.

However, I somehow don't feel the 'mugging' (that's what they call it) power that should have been working out of my wits. Perhaps that is because the school is still teaching topics to be tested for the examinations...ridiculous, in my opinion.

Anyway, it is as if nobody treats this examination as important as any other major examination...I can't get enough help. And my feelings are playing on my mind...my confidence wanes in and out, but my knowledge remains stagnant. If I had known any better, I should not be typing here anyway.

However, it does give me some consolation...but, I will still not be intending to return...until the battle is over.
JLam posted this at 17:01

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>