DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Time is EViL

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Time is EViL

Oh well, a lot of things I haven't been posting recently.

First was my secondary school's concert on Tuesday Evening. I was part of the alumni band, and really, everything was kind of rushed up. Many people were unprepared...many things were missing(like my mouthpiece) but in the end it was presented well(like how we always are). It was a good concert, actually, and the people enjoyed it...and me singing that school song again after two years(and still not knowing the words after twelve years). I reached home late that evening, and then still had to finish up homework to be passed up on Wednesday, not to mention a postponed test.

Wednesday started with my current band, this time, playing a marching piece and the National Anthem in the morning. The rest of the time seemed like it passed by very quickly...and very soon everything was over for a good long break. Did nothing on National Day anyway...and then my mother's childhood friend arrived and I was confined to my room, studying(it would have been the same if they weren't around anyway). But, as mystical as it is, time is EViL, and it's Sunday today, with me still being stuck on Mathematics and Chemistry tutorials. Why...why has my puny brain not comprehend with academic tasks...I want to do them, but am unable to. Request for help is needed. Which is the same this year as ever...

During this time of the year, the power of DiViNE EViL is unleashed once again. And this time, more than ever, Time is on its side.
JLam posted this at 11:54

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>