DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Abstract Pain.

DiViNE EViL

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Abstract Pain.

The pain in my hip has gotten much better now, though I had to endure 'other' means of pain before that. I couldn't go to school yesterday because I can't possibly walk down the stairs(strangely I could walk upstairs without pain) without potentially(potentially with a high potential!) falling over. Or crumbling to the ground. Or like, using crutches.

So yesterday afternoon I walked(limped) to my mother's something-instructor's house which happened to be our neighbour and he was some Chinese Practicioner or something that gave me a 90-minute massage. Well, it was in fact 90 minutes of hell. I'd say his fingers are so strong that if he poked you, you would have punctured. I would not describe that any longer as...I don't feel like anyway. Haha.

Random#5: I still haven't cut my hair. It's because I can't walk to a hair salon. Hmm...it's somewhat relevant!(non-random)

Today I did one hour of Physics. Wow something productive.

I have missed school and for the fact, my Co-Curricular Activity(CCA) which is the Symphonic Band(again) for Friday, Saturday, Monday and Today, which risks me getting a bad reputation. It's just my bad luck then, to couple my illness with my nearly-one-of-a-kind leg/hip problem. And I would have thought it was fortunate to happen on the weekends, and a public holiday.

I will need to catch up on some studies now(thus the one hour of Physics) and so, I hope I will start studying after I finish typing this(that's what my father said, so...)

So...I end my post here, before somebody gets hurt real bad, and...for those wondering, I still have no firm reason why my hip hurt. The finger-poker guy said that it is probaby due to my imbalanced(<-Strikeout)...UNbalanced leg length, thus making me usually relying one leg to stand, exerting pressure on it. In other words, it's the natural cause. Of DiViNE EViL.
JLam posted this at 18:20

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>