DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: When Regularities aren't Regular

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, April 22, 2007

When Regularities aren't Regular

I just woke up after 10 hours of sleep. That's not unusual if you count that I slept 4 hours the previous night.

Well, halfway through Friday I realized there was some Movie Marathon thingy going on in my school...and it lasted from 1900 to 0730 the next day. So I tried it out...not before my routine Friday band practice. By then my dinner was about to be screwed, with the canteen closing at about 1700. Not to mention band lasted all the way until 2000, I had nothing proper to eat until...the next day at 1200. The horrifying fact was that band lasted from 0900 to 1600 the next day.

After watching a few movies then, I felt that I needed the rest for the band practice. Thus, at 0330, my classmate and his friends and I left the school...to a kind of eerie place. The roads were all empty. There were no vehicles in sight...when suddenly a taxi appeared and my friends took it (because I was going somewhere else). I then returned home and got four hours of important sleep (without taking a shower).

Next morning I went for band practice!.. And after that tiring ordeal, I had to meet up with friends to do project work. I was supposed to meet them at CCK MRT, and while I was waiting for them I saw a survivor of the Movie Marathon, albeit half-dead. I could have been more dead.

And after I returned home and had a proper dinner, I went to the sofa and fell asleep until 0000. Then I somehow dragged myself back to my bed (after brushing my teeth) and slept for another 8 hours.

Interesting 2 days. But now I wonder how I'm going to finish all my homework.
JLam posted this at 08:34

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>