DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Recustiomizing

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Recustiomizing

And so I have spent my whole night recustiomizing my links and stuff. Not much to say now other than that the only homework I have literally touched is Geography.

Now I'll do a random phrase/fact whenever I feel like it. Random facts are usually on short stupid things that had happened...so I hope there are actually some senseless stuff that happens in my life. A double ha-ha. A random phrase or fact will be given a line to itself, and just stated like this:

Random#0: AHAHOhe thIZ Iz rAnd01V1 f4C+ I sUX 4+ l337S*3Ak!!1!!ELEVENTYONE!!11!

Of course with variable numbers and stupid stuff behind.

And so now let's start:

Random#1: I forgot what I actually wanted to type for Random#1.

Geez.
JLam posted this at 23:06

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>