DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Ranting Again?

DiViNE EViL

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ranting Again?

Well, I have seen many other blogs that update 7 times faster (every day, compared to mine every week) and, I could, you know, if only my father wasn't breathing flames down the back of my neck everytime I touch the 'ON' button. Another thing has either got to do with my computer or Blogger itself. I CAN'T MAKE A DARNED LONG POST! It will SCREW UP! I will need to split my posts into half, three thirds or hundred hundredths, if you get what I mean.(try pronouncing 'hundred hundredths' hundred times)

So my legs ache again after another really wonderful Physical Education lesson. I'll bet though, it can get better. As promised last week, I'm having chest and leg aches, though it has more to do with the leg...
JLam posted this at 22:24

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>