DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Phew.

DiViNE EViL

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Phew.

Okay It's finally fixed!..but I had to go through a lot.

I was so afraid my computer was going to die on me...although it is already dead. I accidently plucked out the cable thingy connecting the computer to the keyboard...then things started to go wrong. I had to either pluck out my mouse or keyboard and I couldn't sign in with only one of them so I had to restart my computer for over five times. Scary for my computer which is getting old...I am so afraid that it will break down that I had made some backup discs...which I misplaced anyway. I guess I will need to make new ones...

For now, I would just hope this would turn out better.
For the power of DiViNE EViL...shall be behind all.
JLam posted this at 23:11

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>