DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Now this is bad.

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Now this is bad.

Somehow, I can't walk properly because my right hip is hurting bad. Really bad. So bad that I can't turn over in my sleep...I woke up in pain twice in the middle of the night when I tried to roll over. I have no idea what's wrong with it too, I don't know if it's a muscle strain or a joint problem. And, I don't know if it will go away soon enough so that I don't have to limp to school...I probably can't last the whole Monday. The thing is, I don't know how it originated!! I was sitting around at my desk when suddenly the pain came. How strange.

Just hope for the best...somehow I'm getting sick, and...well, 'injured', as I call it, but at least I'm still feeling quite alright(I hope). Interesting...the pain is weird too, not sharp, but like...giving a weird feeling I cannot describe...

All I can do is hope for the best.
JLam posted this at 13:20

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>