DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: ...continued from above

DiViNE EViL

Friday, March 30, 2007

...continued from above

If that wasn't bad enough, I had to cycle back home with and exceptionally big schoolbag because of my 100-liek pound calculator and uniform. AND it was raining! I had to catch my breath beside the main road halfway home...and when I reached home I had a horrible leg cramp. It was so horrible that I went to sleep. Er, I mean, that even sleeping didn't really make it feel any better and thus, I was stuck with chest and leg pains for the rest of the week! Yay! And not to mention, I'm having this EVERY DARNG WEEK. Hope it'll be different next week...and for now, I'd better stop, or else Blogger will give me some stupid error because my post is too long for them to process.

Hope you won't be as tortured. It's still a division of EViL.
JLam posted this at 21:24

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>