DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: The Avenue ends at the Horizon

DiViNE EViL

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Avenue ends at the Horizon

...which means it doesn't end. The only hole in the road is...Chinese, which I'll be needing some extra...practice. Lectures now are not too bad, perhaps with the right attitude of the mind the viewpoint changes for most people. However, the worse has not arrived yet. Approximately one week later I will discover the internal hardships I have returned to choose. And it had better be good, otherwise it won't ever, ever be.

Very soon I will not be able to type here freely anymore,(not as if I am able to now) but the spirit is still alive within. Proceed with the plan. The EViL passed so quickly, the shadows are left behind.
JLam posted this at 18:05

1 Comments:

Good words.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 November 2008 at 07:42  

Add a comment

>