DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: So this is it, isn't it...

DiViNE EViL

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So this is it, isn't it...

I would have liked to rant about problems here, but I prefer not to. I would still like to keep this blog clear...

BUT whatever, I'm still stuck around. I may not see the daylights of Polytechnic life again, but now something is really bugging me almost about anything. I've worked harder than ever in the last three days, going to sleep at around two and three in the morning. AND it isn't all that unusual.

Can't humans forgive, change their views for once, stop thinking as if they know everything (yes I know adults who do these) and fart like a kid.

Alright trash the 'fart like a kid' part but that's in some ways true. They want to keep their ego as mature responsible adults. This leads to wrong decisions. So they look in retrospect what they should have done. It's alright that they knew they made mistakes but not force others to not do that, because this generation is different.

Entirely different.

It's a pity some adults really don't understand and can get as stubborn as little girls. Right, I would admit I don't understand them all the time, but it's so sad when they hold nothing against you except for their 'I'm older and therefore more experienced' leetspeak and expect you to slave yourself to them.

It's something they take advantage of, which adds to a new point of the EViL human species.

They will never correct themselves.
JLam posted this at 23:56

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>