DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Something about myself?

DiViNE EViL

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Something about myself?

I had written (typed) stuff about myself, that better expresses my personality. Main target was not on this blog, but since it has something to do with me I'd put it here anyway.

What I feel about myself is that I think I have a lot of strengths, but I am unable to capitalize on them. I have many ambitions but I am unable to decide what should I focus on. I accept criticisms and brush off insults easily. I believe the mind is stronger than your strength. I can do what I am told. However, I have numerous weaknesses too. Most noticably, I'm lazy. Horrendously lazy, I realize it myself. However, my mind and body are not motivated enough to perform the tasks. This ends up in last minute work. I prefer to ignore problems rather than overcoming them. I am also clumsy, though I have been improving on this. I work only if I am motivated. However, my motivated work does wonders. It's a pity I can't get enough.

More to add on: I'm very unemotional. I do not let other factors intrude my decision. I am very neutral, and I intend to stay that way. I have high anger tolerance. I am humble. However, I am somewhat gullible, I am too unsociable. If you get close enough too see my real side of myself, you'll enjoy it a lot. However, being sociable like that is something I am unable to express to others as yet. I have tried, but still, something is missing. It is probably due to inexperience.

There's one important weakness I have. Exploit it and I'll be yours. Most obvious example is my neighbour. However, exploiting that weakness might unbalance all my other usual personality factors. You won't want me when I'm not 'having high anger tolerance'.

Good Evening and Good Luck.
JLam posted this at 22:07

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>