DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Of course I've got something to say...

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Of course I've got something to say...

You wouldn't have thought my 1st day as a JC student was boring...It's just that I can't use my computer...oh well.

There's a lot to say, but due to Brain failure and insufficient memory space to hold up to 5 days, I can't say all here. Yeah, and the weather has been bad lately. Horrible migraine on the last day...

The leaders were inexperienced, i think...the orientation was quite messy, lots of blank spaces...but their enthusiasm made up for it...this is only IJC's second year...I heard from seniors that last year the teachers organized the orientation, and expected, it was really boring...

I'm serious that the leaders were energetic and active...it really made up for the bad organization.

This is a erm...summary. Yeah. There was also this dream that Cloud from Legend of the Green Dragon turned EViL and we all ganged up on him...but that las a few weeks ago too...Can't remember.

Let's hope I'll feel internally happy soon...Until then, you'll see the power of DiViNE EViL.

Because, what's before that won't let you truly see the brightness of the dark.

Goedenavond.
JLam posted this at 15:45

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>