DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Good Evening...for this Year.

DiViNE EViL

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Good Evening...for this Year.

Goodbye to the year everybody...a new beginning will start.

Let's start all our approach to studies and school and friends all again, and after making mistakes so many times, I hope I won't get it wrong. Yep, I'm at home again, and where I do like. Much development is need, yeah. I need more time, more time more computer...erm, yeah.

Holeyhell!

Expand my imagination.

Think more. Realiz(s)e. I've just realised that I've had just switched on my study room air-con for about...the 10th time this year. Yes, a lot. You can imagine how much computer I'd used now.

I've grown much, but not enough. It's been an quick year, but it's been tough. I've known what I should, but it's much too late. This may affect my life, probably my fate.

It's the evening of the last ever in the year. What could I do.

I could wait.

It may not be the best option, but the wisest. Anyway, learning is not for life.

Imagine.
JLam posted this at 22:56

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>