DiViNE EViL DiViNE EViL: Finally I'm getting somewhere.

DiViNE EViL

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Finally I'm getting somewhere.

Finally there's Progress.

In Everything.
Just studied the whole of chemistry and understood much of it. Chemistry practical on friday wasn't as good though. We would find out 2 weeks later then.
Next week's Maths. Ahaahaha now you die. Erm.

There's progress in this blog too. I finally, FINALLY have Tahoma as my font, thanks to some time-consuming editing. I may still change the format, though I still like this good and plain one. If there's any good addition that I should do to this blog, pls inform me, though I don't think anyone's going to do anyway as nobody knows of this blog...yet. Well, if you find it then tell me.

For now, we must...
Proceed and Retrieve.
JLam posted this at 09:43

0 Comments:

Add a comment

>